Friday 24 May 2019

Kintsugi shirt


This is the shirt I was wearing the day I had my bicycle accident; they had to cut it like that to take it off at the hospital. 

My mum wanted to throw it away but I had a different plan for it. When I told her I was going to fix it she looked at me with a very skeptical look on her face, but I knew better...

After thinking much about it I knew exactly how I wanted to do it, so yesterday I went to Pontejos when I came out of my fisiotherapy and I bought the perfect thread (hilo) for the task. In the afternoon I started sewing (coser) it, and I didn't stop until I had finished.


And this is the result. Cool, uh?


Kintsugi power! :D

2 comments:

  1. no imaginaba que el blog siguiera vivo hasta el 19. un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¿¿Quieres decir desde el 19?? No sé quién eres, pero have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete