Thursday 4 April 2019

April 28th

Do you know what? I already have plans for Sunday, April 28th. And I have plans for the whole day; from 8.00 am to 8.00 pm and probably even later. Have you guessed (adivinado)? No? Well, I'll tell you; I have been blessed (bendecida/agraciada) with the priviledge of being chosen to take  part in the celebration of democracy that are the elections. At an electoral table. So blessed.



Actually, if I have to be honest it doesn't really bother (molestar) me that much; probably because when I was told yesterday I was still a little ill and my head was not clear, so when the postwoman (cartera) told me she had a letter for me from the electoral table all my head had time to do was to make the connection: "Ah, so I am being called to sit at the electoral table?" "Yes" the post woman replied. And in my head there was no time for more thoughts or calculations.

And now, because I have no choice but to go, I have decided to take a positive approach and see it as a constructive experience. I think we get paid a little too...

Have you ever had to sit at an electoral table?

No comments:

Post a Comment